Fees for Recorded Documents
- Deeds, Mortgages, Land Contracts, Satisfactions, and Miscellaneous Documents
- $30 (flat fee regardless of the number of pages) Note: Maximum size sheet: 8 1/2″ x 14″. One side of a sheet constitutes a page and any riders attached are considered another page.
- HT-110 & TOD-110 – $30 (flat fee regardless of the number of pages)
Documents Copies and Certified Copies
- Copies of recorded documents are $2.00 for the first page and $1.00 each additional page, plus $1.00 for certificate if a certified copy is requested. Faxed documents will be charged an additional fee per page. Check with your register of deeds for FAX fees. Fees must be received before copies are sent out.
- Filing fees, Subdivision, Cemetery and Condominium Plats are $50 regardless of the number of pages.
- Department of Transportation Project Plats (TPP) are $25 with one page being one plat.
- Plats are 22 X 30″ in size except for Condominium Plats which are 14 X 22.”
- Copies of Plats are $7.00 for the first page and $6.00 for each additional page.